Previous

Questions and Perspectives: General Questions 2

Transcribed and typed Veno through the interdimensio­nal portal

Date : 30/10/2007

Question: ‘Veno, you mentioned the lost masters. They were many and have cleverly manipulated humanity for a longtime in the non-physical.

Often in videos I taste some air of disdain towards human beings who would „allow“ themselves to be manipulated and consumed by the non-physical. I start feeling guilty of this game which in fact was cleverly imposed on human beings that were subjugated in separation.

Is there any defense against such psychic machinery installed by Anu c.s. such as you mention in your chapters on mind consciousness resonance systems?

Wasn't this game of dominance and non-physical manipulation beyond the comprehension of human beings existing on the physical platform? And didn't you or Jack say, that earth and the dimensions have been permanently separated from each other so that nobody could ever perceive what games were going on there?

If there would've been any possibility to monitor the dimensions by human beings, why had this game been played out for so many thousands of years in which human beings were completely subjugated in ignorance including yourselves who once were incarnated on the earth as well?

Please clarify and enjoy again!’

Perspectives:

Quote: ‘Often in videos I taste some air of disdain towards human beings who would „allow“ themselves to be manipulated and consumed by the non-physical. I start feeling guilty of this game which in fact was cleverly imposed on human beings that were subjugated in separation.’

Yes – the videos are specific to activate mind systems and generate guilt – guilt only exist as a mind system – and that is not the ‘I’ as who you really are that is ‘feeling’ guilty. Each video is specific in assistance with self forgiveness so that where one react immediate self forgiveness through self honesty in finding the origin point that cause the inner experience – allows for self revelation and self release.

Quote: ‘Is there any defense against such psychic machinery installed by Anu c.s. such as you mention in your chapters on mind consciousness resonance systems?’

That’s all been removed – all that remains is your own thoughts, feelings and emotions – human beings have been left to clean their own house – everything else has been removed – thus – be the master of your own house.

The Part Four section of the Structural Resonance documents give perspective of the process of stopping the mind through application of self honesty in every moment, self forgiveness, self statements and self corrective application.

Quote: ‘Wasn't this game of dominance and non-physical manipulation beyond the comprehension of human beings existing on the physical platform? And didn't you or Jack say, that earth and the dimensions have been permanently separated from each other so that nobody could ever perceive what games were going on there?’

Yes it was beyond the comprehension of the human as it was beyond the comprehension of the dimensions – thus – virtually all was removed unconditionally and each being is left with only their own house to clean, and obviously how that house interconnect with the total unified field in every day. That means for a human on earth – you have to deal with this life and in self honesty and self realisation in this life.

Quote: ‘If there would've been any possibility to monitor the dimensions by human beings, why had this game been played out for so many thousands of years in which human beings were completely subjugated in ignorance including yourselves who once were incarnated on the earth as well?’

Realise this: That the why is not going to solve the here now – but that the why is only able to be understood in oneness and equality as life as sound as purity because only then access is gained to all creation and even the unknown and that cannot be faked or thought up or imagined – which is all functions of a machine called the mind.

Veno