人类历史117:生命在哪里?将知识投入应用

2007年10月3日

翻译:林丽梅 审核:Tanya

嗨,我是杰克我在谈论将知识投入应用。

如同你的表达這些字是什么意思?

比如,知识会是:另一个人类存有在会话中给你的信息。那么,当他们分享关于他们经历的信息给你时,另一个人类存有的经历就变成了你的知识。

没错——因此,这信息一旦被你的心智所接收,你就得与你等如一体地将它投入应用。换句话说:与你等如一体地活出这话语。

这是什么意思?

让我们,比如,以自我诚实为例——在每一時刻自我诚实——再一次地,我在取“次元界的巨大的跌倒”的例子:我们在哪里把知识实际投入应用了呢?

让我们拿一些自我不诚实,为例,在我们没有应用我们自己的瞬间,为了我们自己,在每一時刻百分百地应用无条件的宽恕并应用改正应用时,我们基本上就是将自我不诚实投入了应用;在这里面,我们实际上活出了自我不诚实,因为我们没有自我诚实地揭示给我们自己,我们实际上是害怕失去这次元界以及失去“等如被我们自己所定义了去成为的我们自己”。而在这里面,我们只尽了一半力来做一切,并没有充分彻底地等如我们所是的表达;而在这自我不诚实的生活中,我们实化了自我不诚实。

这个自我不诚实是怎么实化的呢?

我们以前并没有允许我们自己坚站等如一体的表达,等如一体,等如属于平等一体的生命。如今,我们仍然在为这“后果”买单,有点。不是真的“为后果买单”,只是,你认识到:如果你跌倒,你就跌倒了——你就得再次重头来过,完全的新起始点。然后,你不得不在这一年整个剩下的时间裡,宽恕你并没有允许你自己有效地应用你自己。

我将放置自我诚实等如你的一个应用,等如与你一体,你在这里变成等如自我诚实的活着的话语。这意味着,基本上,很简单:在每一个瞬间你和自己在一起时都是诚实的——自我诚实等如你自己——以及你确保,在每一瞬间都发生一些事——例如,你在某处走着而一个存有触碰了你的胳膊而你变得激动和愤怒——“不想去那里”——在那一瞬间什么是自我诚实?

你表面上不喜欢那个人,你与那个人是分离的,你在用某种方式判断那个人并且你害怕被触碰,你害怕亲密,自我亲密,你害怕自我傷害,你害怕自我开放——于是你接著活如你讲出的话语,将知识投入应用。

在desteni的网站上,我们提供了很多关于如何践行的实际例子。

自我宽恕:自我宽恕是实际应用的一个方法,将知识投入实际应用,因为你已经得到了给你的关于自我宽恕的知识,你现在把这些话语投入实际应用,即是应用知识,通过实际应用宽恕。

因为,如果你只是读自我宽恕的话它就会是什么?它就会只是一个知识的转移。但是,如果你通过应用宽恕,通过大声讲出这些关于宽恕的话语来实际践行宽恕,你就是在将知识投入应用。

所以,desteni网站上的一切就是给你提供这个你必须要将其投入实际应用的知识,为了让你等如这活着的话语等如与你一体来体验你自己。因此,你从话语开始;说“我是喜悦”是什么意思?这个表达是什么意思?给一个词语一天的时间活出这个词语。

比如说“喜悦”,“我是喜悦”,什么意思;“我是喜悦”?

喜悦等如我的一个表达与我等如一体,是我在每一瞬间的无条件表达;我不需要用什么东西来灌注喜悦,我不需要什么东西来产生喜悦,我不需要有一个原因来等如喜悦地体验和表达我自己。在每一瞬间我应用自我诚实,我就是喜悦。每一瞬间我就是自我诚实,我是喜悦——每一瞬间我都感谢我自己,我是喜悦。在那些瞬间喜悦等如你的表达——当我适当地、有效地、特定地应用自我宽恕——在那些瞬间:我是喜悦。

因此,你 继续,以使你开始与你等如一体地活出这些话语。经常开始这些:我是喜悦,我充满感谢,我是感激,我是宽恕——开始与你等如一体地活出那些话语;将知识投入应用,在每一時刻活出它來。

非常感谢。

我是杰克。

HoM 117: Where's the Life? Placing Knowledge into Application

03 October 2007

Hi , this is Jack and I'm communicating about placing knowledge into application.

What do the words mean as an expression of you?

For instance, knowledge would be: information given to you in conversation by another

human being. So, another human being's experience becomes your knowledge when they

share the information of their experience to you.

Right – so, once the knowledge is received in your mind, you now have to place it into

application as one with you. In other words: living words as one with you.

Now, what does that mean?

Let’s, for instance, take self - honesty – self - honesty in every moment – again, I’m taking the example of ‘the dimensions ’ great fall’: where did we actually place knowledge into application?

Let’s take some self - dishonesty, f or instance, we basically place d self - dishonesty into

application the moment we did not apply ourselves , for ourselves , one hundred percent in applying unconditional forgiveness in every moment and applying the corrective application

in that, we actually lived self- dishonesty, because we weren't honest with ourselves in revealing to ourselves that we were actually afraid of losing the dimensions and losing ‘ ourselves as who and what we've defined ourselves to become ’ . And in that, we just did everything half - heartedly and not fully and completely as the expression of who we are; and in that self - dishonest living, we manifested the self- dishonesty.

And how did that self - dishonesty manifest?

We did not allow ourselves the ultimate expression of standing with one, as one, as life of oneness and equality. And now, we ’ re still paying for the ‘consequences’ , kind of. It’ s not really ‘ paying for consequences ’ , it’ s just , you realize that: if you fall, you fall – and you have to start all over again, completely new starting point. And then, you have to forgive the entire rest of the year that you didn't allow yourself to apply yourself effectively.

So, I will be placing self -honesty as an application of you, as one with you , where you become the living word as self - honesty. This means, basically , simple: that you're honest with you in every single moment – self - honest as you – and you make sure, in every moment that something happens – for instance, where you walk and a being touches your arm and you become irritated and angry – ‘ don't wanna go there’ – in that moment what is self - honesty?

That you apparently dislike that person, that you're separate from that person, that you're judging that person in some way and that you fear being touched, that you fear intimacy, self - intimacy, you fear self- vulnerability, you fear self - openness – and so you continue in living the words you speak, placing knowledge into application.

On the Desteni website, we give you much practical examples of how to live.

Self - forgiveness: self - forgiveness is a method of practical application, putting knowledge into practical application, because you've got the knowledge of self- forgiveness given to you, now you place the words into practical application, which is knowledge into application, by actually applying the forgiveness.

Because , what would forgiveness be if you just read it? That would be just a transfer of knowledge. But, if you actually live it by applying it, by speaking the words out loud of forgiveness, you're placing knowledge into application.

So, everything on the Desteni website gives you the knowledge that you must place into practical application, for you to experience yourself as the living word as one with you. And

so , you start with words; what does it mean to say “ I am joy ”? What does that expression mean? Take a word a day and live that word.

For instance ‘ joy ’, ‘I am joy ’ , what does that mean; ‘ I am joy ’ ?

Joy as an expression of me as one of me , which I express unconditio nally in every moment; I do not need something to instil joy, I do not need something to generate joy, I don't need a

reason to experience and express myself as joy, I don't need someone to express joy with – I am joy as is the expression of me . I n every moment I apply self - honesty, I am joy . Every moment I am self - honest , I am joy – every moment I am grateful of me, I am joy. Joy in tho se moments as expression of you – when I apply self - forgiveness appropriately, effectively, specifically – in those moments: I am joy.

So, you continue, so that you s tart living the words as one with you. Always start them: I am joy, I am grateful, I am gratefulness, I am forgiveness – start living those words as one with you; placing knowledge into application , which you live in every moment.

Thank you very much.

This is Jack.
回复